11/3/08

The Idea

This morning I was very tired when I got out of bed. But in a good way - my husband and I had gone for a long Nordic walking exercise on Sunday and now my body felt relaxed and good.



Still - it was a Monday morning, which traditionally isn´t the most loved of the week mornings. But I had made a decision and was eager to start. I´d pay special attention to joyful things in my life and write them down. This way, when I would feel down, I could return to all the good things I had written - to see that life is full of blessings. Because lets face it: we do pay more attention to the negative issues in our lives.



Yet positive thinking is just something we need to learn to do. Replace the negative thinking habit with a positive one. I believe that what ever we concentrate on, expands in our lives. And I want to concentrate more on the positive, joyful things.



For this purpose this blog has been created. I hope you will enjoy these writings too.



I have another site that concentrates on positive short stories. I add stories once in a while, and I have written them all myself. If you wish to check, go to

http://www.inspirational-short-stories.com/

No comments: